Monday, September 29, 2014

I'm just HAPPY!‏

Hi there!
(me, Hermana Sauceda, Y Hermana Chub)

We are donig so great! People look at me like I'm crazy and that is because I am just so thoroughly happy! I am happy to be here in Honduras! I am happy to be walking up and down the streets of MiraFlores. I am happy to teach the gospel. I am happy to help others come unto Christ.

Do we realize how blessed we are? You have the truth! The truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ and very few are blessed to have that. I am happy, I am healthy, and I am loved.

Love you all!
 
 
 
(doing Yoga in divisions in my old area in el 21 de Octubre with hermana Alegre)



Special thanks to: Elder Acheson (Albania), Elder Walton (Japan), Hermana Bennett (California), and Elder Hamilton (Chile). Your letters were well recieved and more will be sent soon!
 
 
 -Hermana Snelson

No comments: