Monday, April 21, 2014

This week in pictures!

I'm out of time! Here are some pictures:

1. Provo cones! I was so stoked to see my home-town. Represent!
 
2. I accidentally broke my shower! and it was the day of interviews. The ZL's weren't answering their phone so Hermana Carias suggested that I called President. Could you imagine that phone call? "Hey President, Hermana Carias and I are going to be late because our shower broke and now there's water all over my apartment" Luckily, we run on Mormon Standard Time here so we ended up only being 10 minutes late to the meeting. Haha.
 The shower is still broken (showering with a bucket- again!) but it's good! :) 
 
3. Hermana Carias and I :) We decided we need to take more pictures together.
 This was us yesterday after church.
 

Love you! Have a great week!

No comments: