Tuesday, January 28, 2014

¡Buongiorno principessa!‏

No, it´s not in Spanish, and I don´t even speak Italian, I was just craving some "Life is Beautiful"

SHOUT OUTS:
-Congrats to my mom for completing years tomorrow! Wooot!
-Congrats to Chad L. Snelson for getting a hair cut! So proud of you!
Thanks for the letters from:
-my mother dear
-The Shields
-The  Clarks
-local Disney Princess Alex
-and local full time missionary Elder Nightingale

thanks folks! You should be getting a reply by the end of February :)

I´m doing good! I just feel this radiating enthusiasm every day I wake up and my knees hit the floor. I love doing Zumba and laughing my head off with my companion. I love studying and sharing with my companion everything we are learning as we grow together. I love going to our lunch appointments and once we get there making tortillas and braiding the sisters hair. I love yelling "buenas!" as happily as I can to anyone who shouts "gringa!" in my path. I love meeting people and hearing all of their stories. Everyone has different burdens and it is the most wonderful thing, walking into someones home and being able to bring the pure love of Christ to warm their life. 


Did I mention I love serving a mission? I love serving a mission. When an elder found out I had 8 months today he said, "wow hermana, so you´re practically halfway done then!" to which I replied "and you´re practically halfway...." okay, so my comebacks haven´t improved, but I definitely can see a difference and a change in my life. It´s not that I was not happy before, but I am happier now. I had a testimony before, but it has blossomed and grown to heights I never thought I could reach. It is the most humbling thing being an instrument in the Lord´s hands.



So many times during the days I just think, "was that me? was that really me that said that?" I have this new power, this new energy that I never knew was there. Everyday I´m just anxious to get out because I know that the Lord is preparing people for us. Everyday we come home, feet sore and exhausted.
 
 
 But with the biggest smiles because we know that we are doing exactly what we should be doing and are in the right place to be doing it :)

Well, there you go! My week was great! I taught people, found people who are prepared to receive the gospel- now we just gotta get them to church :)

LOVE YOU! :)

Hermana Snelson

No comments: