Monday, December 9, 2013

The week in pictures

Due to me being short on time.... this week will be full of pictures and little stories :)

Number of Christmas trees we helped decorate: 4.
 And in one house they went all out- we even changed the curtains to Christmas colors! But they fed me tamales after, so it was okay :)
 

  
 Thanks to Bees recipe book, I learned how to make apple crisp in the microwave. We love it! For dinner the other night, we made coffee cake and apple crisp. You know, welcome to living on your own :)

 
About every month Hermana Flynn and I switch clothes for a week- I bring a bag for her and she for me and then we get our clothes back the next p-day. Well, her companion Hermana Vasquez used one of my skirts, and my comp used my clothes that day too. So pretty much no one was wearing their own clothes this day :)
 


  We went back up to Picachu again, that really pretty high look out where there{s the huge Jesus statue. Obviously, we took a lot of beautiful pictures.

I just love standing up there, looking out in the city and thinking, "Wow, I get to live in this beautiful place"
 
 




 
Random Aubrey fact: I STILL love swinging on the swings. I could probably do it for hours. 
 

 
That is all folks! Love you all so much. I truly am so grateful everyday for the love, support, and happiness I feel each and everyday thanks to all those people I am blessed enough to have in my life.

The church is true! And I love you! :)

Hermana Snelson
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments: