Monday, August 18, 2014

So many things!‏

Here´s some out of order pictures of our week!
 Happy birthday to my sweet companion! We celebrated all the August birthday´s in our zone today in style with cake and this sweet Minion piñata!
 We were walking to an investigators house and then BAM pouring rain. There´s no point in running- you just get soaked anyway. But once we got to her house we just stripped off our shoes. You can see our sweet tan lines and the fact that our feet are as brown as Jennifer´s!
 I did Divisions with Hermana Zaleta, from Mexico, in Monjaras! We had a lot of fun (mostly finding lots of less actives) and eating! Haha in every house we went to they offered us freshly made tortillas and cheese, nanced (a little yellow fruit. Imagine... like a yellow cherry but not as sweet), and clams! We had a lot of fun together. I love divisions because I feel like I learn more than I teach!
 Then I did divisions with the lovely Hermana Steele, from Oregon. She is Hermana Groll´s trainee and she is now training in my area in San Luis! We stayed in my area for the day (we´re in front of the church, which is over on the right) but I have seen so many members from San Luis and it is so fun!




And we made crepes... over a fire stove :)

Love!


No comments: