Friday, May 31, 2013

Made it to Guatemala!

Hey!
  So I am alive and in Guatemala!
 
 One suitcase short... ironically the one packed for the MTC :) 
Sall good, the airport assured me that it happens all the
 time... of course it does.
 Ummm I don't have much time, let's see... My companion is 
so sweet! Shes Hermana Butler from Colorado and we
 haven't been able to chit chat much because we are all 
so exhausted. Literally, all forty of us that arrived
today (thats crazy! it feels like 2 days ago!) are just
dying because its 5:30pm now but it feels like 10. Maybe
11. Haha. 
I should get my suitcase tomorrow, but for now I get to
borrow some things from  Hermana Butler so I can take a
shower, and I just realized I don't have any pajamas
either. Oh well! that's the adventure of it! Also they 
took away our cameras so they don't get stolen, so you
wont be getting any pics til I am gone from the MTC.
But you can imagine me still in the same outfit I was 
dropped off in looking quite disheveled, I am sure, due
to only sleeping 4 hours on the plane and a 1 hour nap
today. But its okay! The church is so true and I don't
have enough time to figure out how to use this keyboard. 
 
Te amo!
 
Hermana Snelson

No comments: